Автор Тема: Цитати от любими филми  (Прочетена 46785 пъти)

0 Потребители и 1 Гост преглежда(т) тази тема.

Неактивен DeTe_Ha_Xaoca

• Master of disaster
  • Публикации: 3282
  • Super girls don't cry!
Re: Цитати от любими филми
« Отговор #120 -: Август 11, 2008, 18:10:49 pm »
- Thеsе girls know only three words "No" "Stop" and Don't"
- Yeah, but with me they always said " No, Don't Stop!"
В превод " Тези момичета знаят само три думи Не спри и недей"
" Да, но когато са с мен те винаги казват Не, недей да спираш"
Филма е "How High"

Имам още една любима от този филм още в началото преди Айвъри да се запали, когато мадамата го отрязва. Сега не мога да я възпроизведа на английски но на български беше нещо такова.

-Скъпа, чакай... какво стана... Кевин Коснър... Танцуващия с вълци.
- Ти си вълк!

Както и естествено на къде жена без любима реплика от "Секса и града"
Саманта за св***ите:
" Може да сме на колене ама ги държим за оная работа"
You can't stop me from loving again, breathing again, feeling again... I will love again

Неактивен Don_NUTSO

• Странник без сърце ...
  • Администратор
  • Гений
  • Публикации: 8562
  • Choose your destiny!!!
    • Порталът за поезия!!
« Отговор #121 -: Август 12, 2008, 01:06:01 am »
По-сърдита си и от булдог с разстройство!
Взех всичко от живота, наистина всичко. Ако сега Бог ми го отнеме, то тогава сме квит.
Всяко момиче, което имаше късмета да я целуна, спираше живота ми.

Всяка твоя капка кръв, всеки дъх на мен е обречен.

Неактивен MiMiToOoOo

• Философ
  • Публикации: 7329
« Отговор #122 -: Август 12, 2008, 01:20:37 am »
-Обичаш ли ме?
-Обичам те, колкото може!
-А колко може?
-Не може!

[lol] [lol] [lol]

Неактивен medenata

• Master of disaster
  • Публикации: 3918
  • Обичам те! Моето търсене приключи...
« Отговор #123 -: Август 12, 2008, 14:11:03 pm »
A Walk To Remember

Любовта е винаги търпелива и добра
Никога не е ревнива
Любовта никога не е надута, нито суетна
Не е груба, нито егоистична
Не е обидена, нито сърдита”

+ "Любовта е като вятара - не можем да я видим, но я усещаме"
пак е от A Walk To Remember

Неактивен ArmaggeddoN

• Експерт
  • Публикации: 607
  • Преградите духът ми победи...
« Отговор #124 -: Август 12, 2008, 15:38:46 pm »
[first lines]
Graham: It's the sense of touch. In any real city, you walk, you know? You brush past people, people bump into you. In L.A., nobody touches you. We're always behind this metal and glass. I think we miss that touch so much, that we crash into each other, just so we can feel something.

Crash (2004/I)

Danny Vinyard: So I guess this is where I tell you what I learned - my conclusion, right? Well, my conclusion is: Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it. Derek says it's always good to end a paper with a quote. He says someone else has already said it best. So if you can't top it, steal from them and go out strong. So I picked a guy I thought you'd like. 'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

American History X (1998)

Tyler Durden: Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
Tyler Durden: You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Tyler Durden: Fuck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may.

Tyler Durden: Only after disaster can we be resurrected
Tyler Durden: It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything

Fight Club (1999)
Настане вечер, месец изгрее,
звезди обсипят свода небесен.
Гора зашуми, вятър повее,
Балканът пее хайдушка песен.

Неактивен ArmaggeddoN

• Експерт
  • Публикации: 607
  • Преградите духът ми победи...
« Отговор #125 -: Август 12, 2008, 15:57:00 pm »
Valerie: I know there's no way I can convince you this is not one of their tricks, but I don't care. I am me.
My name is Valerie. I don't think I'll live much longer, and I wanted to tell someone about my life. This is the only autobiography that I will ever write, and God -- I'm writing it on toilet paper.
I was born in Nottingham in 1985. I don't remember much of those early years, but I do remember the rain. My grandmother owned a farm in Tottle Brook, and she used to tell me that God was in the rain.
I passed my eleven plus, and went to girls' grammar. It was at school that I met my first girlfriend. Her name was Sarah. It was her wrists; they were beautiful. I thought we would love each other forever. I remember our teacher telling us that it was an adolescent phase that people outgrew. Sarah did. I didn't.
In two thousand and two, I fell in love with a girl named Christina. That year I came out to my parents. I couldn't have done it without Chris holding my hand. My father wouldn't look at me; he told me to go and never come back. My mother said nothing. But I had only told them the truth. Was that so selfish? Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch we are free.
I'd always known what I wanted to do with my life, and in two thousand fifteen I starred in my first film, The Salt Flats. It was the most important role of my life -- not because of my career, but because that was how I met Ruth. The first time we kissed, I knew I never wanted to kiss any other lips but hers again.
We moved to a small flat in London together. She grew scarlet carsons for me in our window box, and our place always smelled of roses. Those were the best years of my life. But America's war grew worse and worse, and eventually came to London. After that there were no roses anymore. Not for anyone.
I remember how the meaning of words began to change -- how unfamiliar words like collateral and rendition became frightening, while things like Norsefire and the Articles of Allegiance became powerful. I remember how different became dangerous. I still don't understand it -- why they hate us so much.
They took Ruth while she was out buying food. I've never cried so hard in my life. Wasn't long 'till they came for me.
It seems strange that my life should end in such a terrible place, but for three years I had roses, and apologized to no one. I shall die here; every inch of me shall perish -- every inch but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile, and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.
I hope that whoever you are, you escape this place. I hope that the world turns and that things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you.

Valerie

V: [Evey pulls out her mace] I can assure you I mean you no harm.
Evey Hammond: Who are you?
V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask.
Evey Hammond: Well I can see that.
V: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.
Evey Hammond: Oh. Right.
V: But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona.
V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
[carves V into poster on wall]
V: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
[giggles]
V: Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

V for Vendetta (2005)
Настане вечер, месец изгрее,
звезди обсипят свода небесен.
Гора зашуми, вятър повее,
Балканът пее хайдушка песен.

Неактивен pIsaNcH{}

• Master
  • Публикации: 1583
  • Too Beautiful to Die,Too Wild to Live [!]
« Отговор #126 -: Август 18, 2008, 04:12:59 am »
One Tree Hill

"Малкия принц казал на мъжа : Големите не разбират нищо , освен себе си.Ето защо децата винаги има какво да им обяснят!"

"People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end!"

"Always and Forever"

"People always leave ... but sometimes they come back!"

"Нито един човек за каквото и да е продължение от време неможе да е с едно лице за себе си и друго пред околните , без накрая да се обърка кой образ е истинският!"

"Веднъж загубиш ли себе си имаш две възможности : Да намериш човека , който си бил преди или да загубиш този чивек завинаги!"

"Има две трагедий в живота:Едната е да загубиш копнежа на сърцето си , а другата е да си го върнеш!"

"В този момент има 6 милиарда,470 милиона,818 хиляди и 671 души по света.Някои бягат уплашени.Някои си идват в къщи.Някои лъжат,за да мине деня.Други просто не се изправят пред истината.Някои са зли мъже,във война с доброто.А някои са добри,измъчвайки ги зло.6 милиарда дУши на света,6 милиарда душИ,и понякога всичко от което се нуждаеш е ЕДНА!"

"Но гадното е следното : Че съдим за книгата по корицата.Вярно е , понякога трябва да прочетеш всичко.Но дори и тогава,може да не разбереш всичко!"

"Не поглеждай назад към миналото и не съжалявай , че си е отишло.И не се тревожи за бъдещето , което ще дойде.Живей в настоящето и го направи толкова хубаво , че да си струва разбитото сърце!"
« Последна редакция: Август 18, 2008, 04:15:28 am от pIsaNcH{} »
"I guess I'm just a girl wrapped in a mistery inside a bitch ... "

Неактивен me4tatelka

• Професор и половина
  • Публикации: 6386
« Отговор #127 -: Август 19, 2008, 23:31:06 pm »
Ето този момент от "Рататуй" супер ме радва:

"Не съм по тайните. Това готвене и четене, и гледане на телевизия,
докато четем и готвим.. Все едно вършим престъпление,
а аз съм съгласен. Защо го допускам?!"  [lol] [lol]

Много ме кефи мишока как го казва [lol] [smeeh]

"Обожавам простите неща, те са последното убежище на сложните натури." /Оскар Уайлд/

Неактивен shadow72

• Многознайко
  • Публикации: 377
  • You were right there for me
« Отговор #128 -: Ноември 05, 2008, 20:34:03 pm »
 You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? От любимият ми филм с Робърт Де ниро
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMaTfAn7KAs

Неактивен Don_NUTSO

• Странник без сърце ...
  • Администратор
  • Гений
  • Choose your destiny!!!
    • Порталът за поезия!!
« Отговор #129 -: Декември 07, 2008, 22:15:42 pm »
независимо от всички обстоятелства, всеки мъж има шанс да "помете" всяка жена. Ако има подходяща метла...
Взех всичко от живота, наистина всичко. Ако сега Бог ми го отнеме, то тогава сме квит.

Неактивен kalista

• King of the brains
  • Публикации: 9283
« Отговор #130 -: Декември 09, 2008, 16:05:26 pm »
The only way to get over someone is to get under someone else [lol]
Promises disguise as temporary truths which end up as the world’s greatest lies.

Неактивен kalista

• King of the brains
« Отговор #131 -: Декември 14, 2008, 23:44:03 pm »
Women wanna be treated like shit.Thus the fact: they're morons.Listen, whether she's a supermodel,works at a daycare center... ugly, hot, it don't matter. You all look for the guy that pisses you off...a guy you couldn't complain about try and fix.Where should I be getting?First of all...You wanna know the number one complain...I hear about men from women?"He's too nice." That's considered a detriment.Show me some girl can date any guy she wants - fifty bucks says she's with some asshole.They don't want nice.They want asshole.
Promises disguise as temporary truths which end up as the world’s greatest lies.

Неактивен Don_NUTSO

• Странник без сърце ...
  • Администратор
  • Гений
  • Choose your destiny!!!
    • Порталът за поезия!!
« Отговор #132 -: Януари 29, 2009, 20:45:37 pm »
Indecent Proposal

Ужасно се страхувах, че ти си го пожелала. По-скоро се страхувах, че имаш право да го пожелаеш. Мислех си, че той е по-истински мъж от мен. Но сега вече знам, че не е така. Той просто има повече пари.

Тя нито веднъж не ме погледна така, както гледаше него.

Неактивен kalista

• King of the brains
« Отговор #133 -: Януари 29, 2009, 20:51:48 pm »
- Знаеш ли защо хората си затварят очите, когато се целуват?
- Защото са толкова заслепени един от друг...
- В този кратък момент със затворени очи... Ще ми липсваш...  [cry]

А Millioner`s First Love

Неактивен Don_NUTSO

• Странник без сърце ...
  • Администратор
  • Гений
  • Choose your destiny!!!
    • Порталът за поезия!!
« Отговор #134 -: Февруари 07, 2009, 19:21:20 pm »
A Moment To Remember

Срещнах те, защото забравях.
Сега те оставям, защото забравям.